By using the http://alliancetimemedia.com website (“Service”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service.”).
Alliancetimemedia reserves the right to change, update and revise the Terms of Service from time to time, at its sole discretion, by posting the most current version of the Terms of Service at http://alliancetimemedia.com/terms.
1. The Service is intended for Adult use only. All Users must be 13 years or older to access and use the Service. In accordance with the Federal Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), Alliancetimemedia will never knowingly solicit nor will it accept personally identifiable information from Users known to be under thirteen (13) years of age.
2. Alliancetimemedia is not responsible for maintaining the security of your username and password. It is your responsibility to notify Alliancetimemedia if you believe your username or password have been compromised or used in an unauthorized manner. Alliancetimemedia assumes no responsibility, liability or obligations for any loss or damage to resulting from your failure to comply with the security of your username and/or password.
3. You are responsible for all activity and usage of the Service and for all content created on, posted to or accessed under your username and password.
4. You agree not to share your username and password with other people.
5. You must provide a name, valid email address and other information necessary to register with the Service. You agree to provide true and accurate information to register with the Service. You agree not to impersonate any person or entity or a false identity or attempt to manipulate identifiers to mislead or disguise the origin of any information used to access the Services. Alliancetimemedia reserves the right to terminate your use of the Services upon the discovery that the information you provided is not complete or accurate.
6. You are responsible for complying with all applicable local, state, national and foreign laws relating to your use of the Service. You may not violate any applicable law or regulation; post or transmit any materials that violate any applicable local law.
7. Alliancetimemedia may modify, suspend or discontinue this Service at any time, for any reason, at its sole discretion. Alliancetimemedia reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
8. If you cancel or terminate your account with Alliancetimemedia, all of your data and information will be scheduled for deletion from the Service.
9. The Alliancetimemedia Free Trial allows you to make your One Hundred (100) submissions at no charge for 7 days, whichever comes first (“Submission Limit”) and the Alliancetimemedia Free Plans allows Two Hundred (200) submissions at no charge. Once the Submission Limit under the Free Trial has been used in full, you will have the option to upgrade to a Paid Account Plan. This will allow you to continue using Alliancetimemedia for a monthly fee. The Free Trial allows you to experience and evaluate Alliancetimemedia’s features and benefits without having you make a purchase commitment. The Free Trial is to be used once and is limited to one user per household, company, IP and service login as authenticated with a social network (e.g. a Facebook account can only be used on the Free Trial). If you attempt to sign up for more than one Free Trial account, Alliancetimemedia reserves the right to deny, block and/or terminate your Free Trial account.
10. Alliancetimemedia claims no ownership, responsibility or intellectual property rights over any of the content or materials you provide to the Service.
General Conditions of Use
1. You agree not to upload, post, email or transmit otherwise any other unsolicited email including “spam” to Alliancetimemedia or any Users of the Service. You acknowledge that Captcha Service™ is a service provided by Alliancetimemedia that helps you post your submissions to social and professional networks. For services, such as Facebook, that prohibit the use of any Captcha submission services, you will be required to manually enter all password-related Captcha submissions. This practice is followed in order to ensure Alliancetimemedia’s compliance with the terms, provisions, rules and conditions of services such as Facebook and others.
2. You agree not to upload, post, email or transmit otherwise any material that contains, software viruses, trojan horses, worms, files or programs intended to interrupt, destroy, deface or limit the use, access or functionality of the Service.
3. You agree not to upload, post, email or transmit otherwise any material that is illegal, pornographic, abusive or obscene. Alliancetimemedia, in its sole discretion, may remove content and block user access to any content that it determines to be illegal, threatening, pornographic, abusive, obscene or in violation of another party’s intellectual property.
4. Alliancetimemedia is protected by U.S. registered trademark number 3,608,845. Alliancetimemedia technology is protected by U.S. patent numbers 8,161,102 and 8,359,352. Additional patent(s) pending. You agree not to “reverse engineer,” change, modify, hack, make derivative works, exploit, or crack any portion of the Service for the purposes of storing, licensing, sublicensing, selling, reselling, copying, duplicating, reproducing, distributing or making available to any third party.
5. You agree not “crawl” or “spider” or release any automated software or service to obtain information stored, saved or contained on any web page as part of the Service.
6. You acknowledge, understand and agree that Alliancetimemedia cannot guarantee the security of your data while it is being transmitted over the Internet and through servers that are out of our control. We strive to protect your personal information but Alliancetimemedia cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to our website or services. Any data transmissions you make over the internet are done so at your own risk. Once we receive the data transmission, we make our best efforts to ensure its security and privacy on our systems.
7. You acknowledge, understand and agree that Alliancetimemedia provides the Service to you “As Is” and “As Available” without warranty or condition of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of availability, accuracy, reliability, timeliness, security completeness or non-infringement. Alliancetimemedia also makes no warranty that the Service will meet the user’s requirements.
8. Alliancetimemedia reserves the right to limit the file download and/or bandwidth capacity of any or all sites in its sole discretion if it deems such limitation to be in the best interests of the operating performance across all sites. In addition, Alliancetimemedia reserves the right to limit the number of e-mails transmitted from its servers for any individual site or group of related sites on a daily basis in its sole discretion.
9. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Alliancetimemedia, its officers, directors, employees and its agents from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, made by any third party due to or resulting from your use of the Service or your violation of this Terms of Service.
10. Alliancetimemedia respects the privacy of its Users. Please read our Privacy Statement at http://alliancetimemedia.com/privacy-policy, which forms part of these Terms of Service.
11. By agreeing to the Terms of Service, you hereby agree that any legal action brought against you for violation of the Terms of Service shall be subject to Illinois Law in the United States of America and shall be subject to jurisdiction and venue in Cook County, Illinois.
12. In the event legal action is brought against you for violating the Terms of Service, you agree to waive your rights to seek a bond with respect to any temporary restraining order or injunctive relief that may be granted to Alliancetimemedia.